If you are passing by here, it is because you are interested in knowing more about the rights and obligations linked to you as a user of this website https://www.morhe.xyz . We are happy to keep you informed.
First of all, you should know that this website is governed according to current regulations regarding data protection, which affects the personal data you have provided us with your express consent and the cookies that are used for this website to function properly and to carry out its activity.
As mentioned above, this website complies with the following regulations:
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons) is the most recent European Union regulation and unifies the regularization of the processing of personal data in the various EU countries.
The LOPD (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights) regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations assumed by those responsible for a blog or a website when managing the information commented.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this online membership store.
The responsible and owner of this website is:
- Name: Diego Heres Sánchez
- NIF/CIF: 73162346J
- Registered Office: Avda. Navarra 81 Zaragoza, Spain
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website activity: assistance through consulting services to companies seeking support in certain areas of their business outside their own work team.
RULES FOR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
As a user of this website, you have a number of obligations:
- This website may not be used to carry out illegal, immoral activities, activities that alter public order and, in general, that do not make use in accordance with the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice.
- No advertising or commercial exploitation activities may be carried out by sending messages using a falsified identity.
- You will be solely responsible for the performance of any unlawful, infringing, harmful and / or harmful with respect to third party sites to which we can refer you from this website for the development of our activity.
Morhe.xyz may interrupt the service of the page being used by the user and immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the website or any of the services offered that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this website (text, images, logos, trademarks, graphics, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents) is protected by the laws in force on Intellectual and Industrial Property, and its reproduction, public communication, distribution and transformation, except for personal and private use, is prohibited.
As the owner of this website, morhe.xyz does not warrant that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free and perhaps inappropriate use of the contents by users will not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this site and its contents will be the responsibility of the user.
It is forbidden to reproduce, copy, transfer, transmit or rebroadcast, in whole or in part, the information contained on the site, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization from morhe.xyz.
LINKS OR LINKS
This website includes links to third party sites. The pages belonging to these third parties have not been reviewed nor their control is our object, so Diego Heres can not be held responsible for the contents of these websites, nor for
the measures taken regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data or other derivatives.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under our right as owner of this website, we inform you that Diego Heres is not responsible in any case for the following:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability and continuity of the functioning of the site.
- The existence of viruses, malware or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, quality and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
- For damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This website complies with current legislation on data protection. As a user you must give your express consent before providing personal data through the various forms displayed in the sections of our site.
To this end, as a sign of transparency and exercise of your right, our duty is to inform you about the personal data we collect, store and process, as well as their purposes, having at any time the possibility to freely cancel your consent.
As we inform you as soon as you access our website, this site uses its own and third party cookies in order to provide you with the best user experience and develop our activity.
At any time, you will have the option to configure your browser to refuse the use of these cookies which, in some cases, will affect your user experience.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is subject to the Spanish legislation in force.
If necessary, in the event of any legal dispute, Diego Heres and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile for any dispute that may arise.
If the user is domiciled outside Spain, Diego Heres and the user will submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Zaragoza (Spain).
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.